• First-time cannabis users should proceed with caution. It is recommended that you first try it in a safe, familiar environment.
• Start very slow. Wait at least one to two hours after medicating to determine the effects.
• Keeping a medication log is the best way to learn what optimal cannabis dosing regimen is best for you.
• Be safe – never drive or operate machinery under the influence of cannabis.
• Keep your cannabis in a secure area of your vehicle, out of reach of the driver and passengers.
• Cannabis is not allowed to cross state lines.
• We recommend storing your cannabis in a dark, dry and cool place to keep it fresh.
• For safety, always keep your cannabis in a locked and secure location in your home away from children and pets
• Congratulations! Please note there may be additional health risks associated with cannabis consumption for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning on becoming pregnant. Please consult your doctor.